People ask me this question often. Even though there are previous Q & A articles that outline some things, I thought it would be beneficial to answer this directly. What are some of the early warning signs that someone is a cluster B? Here are a few things to watch for.
- They are very charming when you first meet them
- You feel quickly drawn to them
- You feel a high level of attraction very quickly
- They seem very adventurous and fun when you first meet them
- They can be very flirtatious and sometimes very sexual in the beginning
- They talk a lot about all the people in their lives that have treated them poorly
- They talk like a victim
- They have a big sob story
- They have difficulty holding down a job and often say that they were unjustly treated in their workplaces
- They seem to lack friendships
- They only talk about themselves, they don’t seem interested in you
- They show early signs of jealousy, even after only a couple of encounters
*If you are in a relationship with a cluster B or currently involved with a custody battle with a cluster B, the right kind of help is available. I can help you make adjustments in your communication that will make the process smoother. I offer individual counseling as well as custody evaluation consultation. My goal is to help bring optimal outcomes for the children involved. If this is your goal too, then give me a call at 385.202.4174 or you can email me at email@example.com
If you liked what you read and would like to discuss your situation further, I also provide consultations. This is where we can talk about the unique details of your situation and talk about next steps to better outcomes. Please fill out the form below and make a PayPal payment for the consultation.