I have covered common symptoms of cluster B’s in another Q & A article but I wanted to include a short paragraph on some of the indicators that someone is a cluster B.
- They can extremely charming and good in certain social situations
- They make accusations and often blame
- You feel defensive or the need to defend yourself constantly
- You find yourself explaining and defending small harmless behaviors
- You feel like you’re crazy or going crazy
- Nothing ever seem good enough, it seems as though they can’t be satisfied
*If you are in a relationship with a cluster B or currently involved with a custody battle with a cluster B, the right kind of help is available. I can help you make adjustments in your communication that will make the process smoother. I offer individual counseling as well as custody evaluation consultation. My goal is to help bring optimal outcomes for the children involved. If this is your goal too, then give me a call at 385.202.4174 or you can email me at email@example.com
If you liked what you read and would like to discuss your situation further, I also provide consultations. This is where we can talk about the unique details of your situation and talk about next steps to better outcomes. Please fill out the form below and make a PayPal payment for the consultation.