I have covered common symptoms of cluster B’s in another Q & A article but I wanted to include a short paragraph on some of the indicators that someone is a cluster B.
- They can extremely charming and good in certain social situations
- They make accusations and often blame
- You feel defensive or the need to defend yourself constantly
- You find yourself explaining and defending small harmless behaviors
- You feel like you’re crazy or going crazy
- Nothing ever seem good enough, it seems as though they can’t be satisfied
*If you are in a relationship with a cluster B or currently involved with a custody battle with a cluster B, the right kind of help is available. I can help you make adjustments in your communication that will make the process smoother. I offer individual counseling as well as custody evaluation consultation. My goal is to help bring optimal outcomes for the children involved. If this is your goal too, then give me a call at 385.202.4174 or you can email me at [email protected]